Gogs - Go Git Service
Gogs(Go Git Service) is a Self Hosted Git Service in the Go Programming Language.
Current version: 0.2.0 Alpha
Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogits.org has been reset in March 29, 2014 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
Other language version
Since we choose to use pure Go implementation of Git manipulation, Gogs certainly supports ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows with ZERO dependency.
More importantly, Gogs only needs one binary to setup your own project hosting on the fly!
- Please see Wiki for project design, known issues, change log and road map.
- See Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Try it before anything? Do it online or go down to Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having troubles? Get help from Troubleshooting.
- Activity timeline
- SSH/HTTPS(Clone only) protocol support.
- Register/delete account.
- Create/delete/watch public repository.
- User profile page.
- Repository viewer.
- Gravatar and cache support.
- Mail service(register, issue).
- Administration panel.
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3(binary release only).
Make sure you install Prerequirements first.
There are two ways to install Gogs:
- Logo is inspired by martini-contrib.
- Router and middleware mechanism of martini.
- Mail Service, modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Usage and modification from beego modules.
- Thanks gobuild.io for providing binary compile and download service.
This project was launched by Unknown and lunny; fuxiaohei and slene joined the team soon after. See contributors page for full list of contributors.
Gogs is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.