Website • Docs • Public Cloud • 中文 README
Rainbond is an application-centric open source PaaS. Integrates Kubernetes container management, Service Mesh microservices architecture best practices, multi-type CI/CD application building and delivering, multi-data-center resource management, Rainbond provides cloud native application full-lifecycle solution, and build ecosystem of application and infrastructure, application and application, infrastructure and infrastructure, to meet the agile development, efficient operations and lean management needs of business.
- application level orchestration (for complete business system)
- integrates Kubernetes's service component level orchestration and scheduling (service discovery, dynamic routing, limiting and fuse etc.)
- provides cloud native microservices governance based on extendable service mesh grid system
- supports multiple microservices architecture (SpringCLoud, Dubbo, API-Gateway)
- supports multiple types of service-level application performance analysis
- supports for building services based on source code (Java, PHP, Python, Golang, Ruby etc.)
- supports for continuous building and deployment based on public/private Git, SVN code repositories, image repositories and third-party CI system.
- supports for building application based on docker image, docker run command and dockercompose
- supports application level full backup and recovery, migrating application between tenants and data centers.
- Service plug-in system supports flexible extension of application functions and features, such as log, firewall and traffic anaylsis.
- supports for public/private application market with complete application delivery system.
- basic system of cloud-native data center
- supports plug-in deployment of different service gateway (openresty, F5 etc.), SDN network (midonet, calico etc.) and distributed storage systems (GlusterFS, Ali-NAS, Ceph etc.)
- supports multi-data-center or cluster management and application orchestration
- supports for platform high-availability
- cluster management, operation and maintenance automation
- automatic monitoring of node's physical hardware and system, and system indicators
- automatic monitoring of service instances container metrics
- Install Rainbond
- Create First Application Service
- Build Microservice Architecture
Read the Roadmap.
Console UI show
- Source code creation application process
- Business application group topology diagram,The network topology, applied relational topology and real-time monitoring are shown here.
You can participate in the contributions of platforms, applications, and plugins within the Rainbond community.
Rainbond Contributor community
Rainbond is under the LGPL-3.0 license, see LICENSE and Licensing for details.
Thanks for the following open source project
Welcome you who love technology to join us